Wednesday, January 17, 2007

TOUCH OF PARADISE!

Had a taste of home yesterday… was so great!! Felt like I was back home in Australia and like a tourist in Japan. Headed down to Tokyo, had no plans, was just going to be a relaxing laid back day. Ended going to quite a few different places though, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Daikanyama and Shibuya. The day started off with all you can eat yum cha slash Chinese food in Shinjuku. Although it wasn’t exactly Chinese and had a hint of Japanese style, it still tasted pretty dayem good! In Japan, restaurants used disposable wooden chopsticks which are about 3/4 size of a normal size chopstick, kinda like the ones you get when you buy two minute noodles. For some reason I couldn’t use chopsticks properly yesterday, everything was so slippery. And cause it was so long I couldn’t hold em properly.

All you can eat Yum Cha

Anywayz that aside, while we were in the restaurant we sat aside, (in my eyes), two perfect girls. On my left there was a chick that was soooooo gentle. When she sat down her ass was like a feather falling slowly towards the seat. When she moved or talked it was so soft and gentle. I have seen this kind of behavior for 5 years and so im not use to it. Usually chairs break when a certain someone sits down, and it’s like the sound of thunder when she speaks. To my right was the most patient girl ever! There was a feast displayed on her table but because her (I assume) bf was in the toilet she sat and waited patiently for like 10 minutes, hands on lad, not picking at the food or nothing. And then when she was eating it was so civilized. Chewing with her mouth closed and wiping her mouth at least once during the entire meal. She didn’t even wipe!! she dabbed it clean. Whoa these two girls were like angels compared to what was sitting opposite me.
Mish outside Namja TownHelping Julia's much cook in Vietnam
During the New Year period Mish made me buy some super tight pants. Wore them for the first time yesterday. I’m using to wearing “normal” sized clothes so it felt really strange. Felt like I was wearing no pants at all and the colour on my legs were just painted on. Pants were so tight at one stage after getting off the two hour train ride I thought the pants had cut off all circulation to my lower body. To top it off the pants were button upz! Took only 20mins to get out of and another 20 to button them back up every time I needed to twinkle in the little boy’s room.
TGI's mMmMBig fake smile
The night ended well. Went to Diakanyama to check out this little café with live music Mish, James, Ivy, Lorena and Julia went to last week. It was a nice place, very quiet and mellow. Ended up staying there about two hours and then back to Shibuya where we had TGI’s!! hmmz tasted EXACTLY the same and all the waiter’s spoke English. Really felt like being back in Donny minus the smell hahaThe tight pants

No comments: