Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Another day another 5 cents

It’s payday today!! Yay! It’s nice having more than 5000yen in me wallet. It might seem a little strange but I’ve only come to the realization of it being 2007 today. Yes 15th days after the New Year haha I wrote 2006 on the board in one of my kid’s classes today and one of the kids picked up on it. I felt like an idiot! Was watching the Nova kids while on lunch break today. They looked so happy and innocent, I would so love to be a kid again! To be able to eat and sleep, do nothing all day, not worry about a thing like money, what other people think, or be brand conscious etc o yeah and poo my pants Ahhhh not a worry in the world. In the words of Avenell “How lovely”! Speaking of Ave, haven’t spoken to him for months! How you been Ave? Been busy? U SNOB!

My new year’s resolution, I wanna practice the piano everyday! I wanna master the piano. Well not master but I want to be able to be good enough to compose me own songs. I’ve always wanted a grand piano in my house as well as build a music studio. No point having one if I can’t play any melodic instruments. But then again my finance’s will be controlled. Also if I’m lucky and do all the chores in the house for the rest of my life a certain someone might allow me to use my OWN money to build one. Sheshhh

There’s been so many people visiting or will be visiting. Linda, her bf, Mish’s three cousins as well as her dad are all coming within the next month. Whoa busy busy… It’s nice having visitors but unfortunately I’ve realized that everyone that’s coming will be here to specifically see Mish and not me! My family ain’t coming and I have no friends visiting. Even Julia Mish’s closest friend to me wasn’t here for me. Poor me!

Oh me best mate Alain-san got a new gf yesterday. Congrates dude. All his love affairs, love triangles and multiple gfs are finally over. Let me tell you, this guy was in high demand. He went to a singles party where there were 4 girls and just him being the only male!

A student asked me what Australian money was like last week. He asked me to list what notes and coins we have and I’m so ashamed to say this but I’ve actually forgotten what Australian money is like. I mean I haven’t been here that long, I can’t believe I can’t remember. Someone please refresh my memory, do we have a $20 note?

No comments: