Tuesday, December 05, 2006

She's leaving.....

It's now officially WINTER!!! so so cold here already...especially at night...heard there's snow at Nikko already.

Got some sad news the other day...Yuuko my closest friend here is LEAVINGGGGGGGG!!! =( She is transfering back to her hometown for work. Lucky for me though, she extended her stay for an extra month (just for me!!! awww)...gotta make the most of our time together!! I guess Niigata is not too far from here anyway so I'll probably visit her...at least before I leave Japan...what am i going to do when she leaves??? poor me!!
Yuu-chan and I got these just so we could get a free diary at Mr.Donut...tasted like crap!Took this pic in Tokyo coz it reminds me of Loz haha
So anyway the other day my other half (Gem) met Yuuko's other half...and we really wanted them to get along...i guess they did but the communication barrier made it difficult...I think Nobu-chan is a really nice guy though...and you can really see he loves my kakoii otaku Yuu-chan very much...so sweeeet!!

Went to Hiro's and Helen's welcome party too on Sunday night...went to some izakaya on the east side called 'wara wara'...serves bigger portions and its cheap mate...cheapest party i've attended so far and I ate a good amount of food too hehe...(gotta eat more food coz i don't really drink so gotta get my money's worth right?)
Some of the Bell Mall crew...before other latecomers rocked up
YAYyyy 2 weeks till I see some familiar faces again!!! Loz or sheils if you are reading this, I need some help with advice with facial products...haha...tell me what is good....!!

No comments: