Wednesday, December 20, 2006

カンチョー

Thanks to my good friend MR Tim Tang, I have been enlightened. I always found it weird why the kids here would randomly try to stick their finger up the other children in the classrooms rear end, and why parents do it to their own kids. It’s actually a game!! Called KANCHO, カンチョー. it’s a prank performed by children by clasping your hands together with only the index finger pointing up and attempting to insert it into the other person south region when they less expect it. Don’t know about you but that’s just wack. I remember it happening to me the first time from a kid in my junior class. I turned around to get flashcards and got a shock of my life. At first it was uncomfortable and felt strange but then it started to feel quite nice. LOL j/k

illustration of Kancho

From copyright reasons:
Artist: smlelv2002 grants anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments: