Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tokyo Dome

Whenever we go to Tokyo I feel so exhausted. The day is always jam packed with activities to do as we want to make the most of our trip down and yesterday was no exception. Took the first train down to Tokyo at 4.42am as we(Gem, Yuuko and I) wanted to check out the bargains at the Tokyo Dome Sale and try our luck at winning some stuff like LV bags for 2006yen (around AU$23!!!). Yuuko and I really expected to win something…but Gem was skeptical, as he’s always been quite unlucky with these sorts of things. Anyway I had a really good day yesterday besides the fact that my feet were killing me at the end of it all…let me tell you about it…

So got to Tokyo Dome at about 7am and believe it or not there were hundreds of people already there (keeping in mind that the sale starts at 10am). We waited for 3 hours to enter!!! All of us there are damn serious shopaholics I tell ya…!!! =P Anyways after spending 5 hours shopping in there and blowing a load of cash, we decided to head off for lunch…went to the closest restaurant because we were starving. The food wasn’t great but it kept us full for a while I guess…Took a rest and then walked around La Qua area...Yuuko and I went on the rollercoaster there (Gem was too chicken) and omg it was like the best rollercoaster I’ve ever been on. I totally recommend everyone to try it!! Really gets your heart pumping and makes you feel really energized after it all…makes you feel like you can do anything!!! Yuuko actually cried when she was on the ride can you believe it? Lol…

Anyway after that, we got our caricatures drawn…The last time I got it done was when I was in Year 12 with Loz (Loz do you remember??) My picture looked soooo soooo terrible then because I had braces back then and they really exaggerated that…Since I haven’t been wearing my braces, my teeth have gone back to its original position and now I have bunny teeth again..The artist really emphasized that this time around! =(

Anyway not long after, it was dark and we were fortunate enough to be able to check out the Christmas decorations around there. It was actually really beautiful and it really felt like Christmas (with the cold weather and all…). Next, we decided to make a stop at Roppongi to check out the Christmas illuminations there. It was our (Gem and I) first time there…we were impressed!! I’d love to live there…doesn’t really feel like you are in Japan when you go there because it jam packed with tourists. I even heard some of my fellow Malaysians talking with their fob accents hehe…


Ate yummy crepes…took lots and lots of photos... then we decided to head home…got home at around 12am and was fully drained… and to add the icing to the cake, Yuuko left her keys in my bag so she ended up staying at our place!! Haha…

This morning I couldn’t wake up and my body was so sore and to top it off I had 6 kid classes today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) Fantastic~

No comments: