Thursday, August 09, 2007

Yokohama

Landmark TowerMinato Mirai 21Felt like Christmas..
Had a fun filled weekend exploring Yokohama for the first time. I must say it wasn't as good as I expected it to be. Maybe my expectations were too high from everyone raving on about it. Chinatown was pretty good i thought, it even smelt like China, (well i haven't been to china so i wouldn't know exactly but it smelt like Julia's house and that'll be my point of reference). Anyway, it's quite futuristic especially around Minato Mirai 21. Mainly just did the usual, abit of sightseeing and shopping.
Night view with biggest ferris wheel i thinkUp the top of Landmark TowerIt's mooncake season! Yummm...

The thing I liked best about Yokohama would have to be the food =P Jeremy and I kinda went on a eating spree...but it's ok, we did alot of walking to make up for it hehe...especially looking for a hotel to stay at....went to about 5 hotels and they were fully booked?!?!!? Well i guess it is summer vacation season here....Yokohama ChinatownIn the fancy restaurant we had yumcha at...One of the biggest Chinatown's in the world?Set lunch for meTop it off with dessertand set lunch for gem

No comments: