Friday, August 10, 2007

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO!!! AKIRA IS BACK!! yes the wierd ass dude whose house i went to not long ago, that basically wants to meet me everyday and can't take no for an answer. arghhhh I told him i was going to Australia and won't be coming back til june 29th night. June 30th morning he was calling me non stop for like 2 hours and then every hour after that. Finally i got my japanese friend to tell him i was still in Australia and wont be coming back til mid August. Just now i accidentally answered the phone from a strange number...and he was like "jeremy"? arghhhhh but then i played dumb and pretended like the phone had bad connection and kept repeating "hello, helloooo, helllllloooo", it's been an hour and he still hasnt stopped calling OMG!!! It's fully killed my phone battery, I turned my phone off for like 30 mins, turned it back on and then i got 15 missed call sms's!

the sms's displayed his miss calls at, 8:48, 8:50, 8:51, 8:52, 8:53, 8:55, 8:56, 8:58, 9pm, 9:06, 9:09, 9:10, 9:13, 9:15, 9:16, 9:18 etc etc up to 9:42 WHO THE HELLS CALLS THAT MUCH!!!

piss off you crazy person!!! i'm trying to figure out how to bar his number so he can't call through but it's a little difficult from the phone going off every MINUTE!!! lucky i didnt tell him where i lived!! I hope to god he doesn't come to my workplace, that would be tragic!!

No comments: