Tuesday, August 14, 2007

i love nagase tomoya!!!

i love himmmmmmmm!!!I just finished watching a Japanese drama called "MY BOSS MY HERO" it's soooooooooo goood!!! Nagase Tomoya is so cute and funny in this movie!!! The plot of the movie is basically about a 27 year old yakuza (Nagase Tomoya) who is sent back to school to graduate so he can take over his dad's position as boss!!!

I've always been into K-dramas and have never really watched many J-doramas until now...I'm really getting into them...especially after watching '1 LITRE OF TEARS' last month...its based on a true story and it's so dayem sad!!! ...and I watched my first anime ' BLEACH' which was good too!!!

I highly recommend these shows!!! You won't be disappointed~ =)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pics from karaoke the other day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohayo!! Watashi wa Tesnime desu!
I'd know if you speak japanese or not because I search smone to lern japanese because I love it!!! And I love My Boss My Hero too!!!! It's very Cooooooool!! XD

Anonymous said...

i love nagas soooooooooo
mutch my dream is meeting him if i coast me my life