Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Lush

Apparently, it has been scientifically proven that smelling sweets can satisfy your appetite for them, which is very handy to know isn’t it? Especially for you LOZ! found that useful piece of info on the Lush website: www.lush.com <--the write up on each item they sell is pretty informative and really enticing!!! Check it out.

TAKING BATHS is my latest addiction!!! Now I realise what Sheils use to go on about!! It all started when I bought my first bath ball from Lush the other day and I had the most amazing bath ever...it must've been coz of all the essential oils and natural goodness in it...it was sooo relaxing and I had the best sleep after!! Most bath balls at Lush would set you back about 650yen (around $8), which is a reasonable price to pay if you take a bath once in a while (especially since it's all handmade), but if you want to take one more regularly it could get quite pricey. I can't afford to spoil myself, I've gotta find a cheaper alternative, but not before I try the Lush bubble bar slice!!! (pictured on the left) Anyway any suggestions?

No comments: