Wednesday, April 18, 2007


I got Gem to cut off my extensions the other day and he used a knife to do it!!! I think he cut quite abit of my real hair off coz my hair seems quite thin now lol...Anyways it's great to be able to run a brush right through my hair without any hesistations. I don't think many people have realised that I've got my extentions off...I guess my hair doesn't look much different without it...

Yesterday went out with 2 of my x students Yui and Arisa...we went to Saizeriya for lunch and went to the movies to watch The Holiday. I quite enjoyed it, but I dont know if they did because I dont think they fully understood it even with Japanese subtitles. Then we took purikura just before they had to leave to go to work.

I'm working today for Liam, gotta get ready for work now...

No comments: