Monday, April 30, 2007

a book i've been reading to practise reading Japanese hiragana - KARA KARA YAMA
I didn’t realize how long its been since I last updated. Not much has happened anyways. I’ve gone so fat lately. Not a good impression for when I get back to OZ and see my parents again. I’ve been totally exhausted yet I’m putting on weight. D hell. I read in an article that was titled, “don’t sleep enough and your waistline pays the price”. I think I’m one of those special people who put on weight when they stress out and not sleep enough. Well that’s what I’m sticking with for now anyway.


I made a new Jap friend recently, Akira, since Alain the bastard got a new girlfriend and no longer has any time for me. I found Akira’s email on a notice board and then went on a blind date with him haha I’ve been to a LIVE HOUSE with him as well as a Jazz bar. In person he’s a nice guy but via email he sounds a little freakish, he keeps asking me out every day and also insists every other day to come over to his room. Hope he ain’t a gaybo or something.

My first day off in 3 weeks next Tuesday, yippee! Was really looking forward to going to Japanese lessons again but its cancelled this week since it’s GOLDEN WEEK. Initially I had no plans but after a terrible incident yesterday night I now have a task, I need to go bike shopping because, SOMEONE STOLE MY BIKE!!! Out of the 100 bikes there, why MINE?!? I parked it in front of LA LA SQUARE and caught the bus to Interpark for work, 4 hours later I came back to find it gone, forever!! Now Mish and I no longer have matching bikes grrr how “annoyance”!! I got the tire fixed just only last week too when I hit a pothole and the tube exploded on me.

Was looking through the cupboard to decide what I should bring back to Australia, I realized I haven’t bought any clothes. Where did all my money go to? Strange…

Recently I’ve been super addicted to “You Tube”. I jump on to look at one thing and 4 hours later, eyes barely opening at 3am in the morning, I’m still awake watching stuff. Heaps of interesting links just keep popping up; it’s so hard to shut the site off!!! Arghhh

No comments: