Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Smart but Messy Shopaholic!!

Been doing some window shopping online this morning...actually I tend to always end up doing that in my free time when I'm at home =P (hehe yup i have nothing better to do!) Anyway, I really love the stuff at TOPSHOP! I first found out about this brand a few years ago when my parents went to Singapore and bought me a heap of stuff from that shop. Since then, my fondness of the store has grown over the years. They have Topshop in Japan (it opened late last year) but unfortunately the store in Harajuku doesn't stock all their stuff...otherwise I'd be there like everyweek.

I went to my Japanese lesson prepared this week unlike the last, which I sat through 50% lost and 50% clueless. I actually studied before I went to class this time and it paid off...I understood everything!!! It's great to have that feeling of accomplishment...and as an added bonus, it has actually motivated me to study more!! Also, we browsed through the 100yen store yesterday and came across a poster of the hiragana. We bought it and following Neil's suggestion, have put it up in the toilet lol...

Last week our house was a mess, we cleaned it up and it was spotless but now, it's back to it's orginal state - aarghh!!! Looks like a tornado hit our apartment, everything is everywhere!!! I'll probably try and clean up a little after finishing this blog. You know when you know people are coming over, you tend to keep things more tidy and organised? Well, we still haven't had anyone over yet. That's my explaination as to why our place is so messy hehe or maybe we're just naturally grotty people =P

Gem wanted me to upload some photos..but I don't even know where the camera cable is...o wells...maybe i'll find it whilst I'm cleaning up.

Also, I just signed up to MySpace yesterday because it seems like everyone is on it...I haven't done anything fancy to my page yet though...If you've got MySpace, add me: megamish@hotmail.com

No comments: