Saturday, March 17, 2007

Our new place

MOVED and got the net working at last!!! I love our new place it's super cozy but really it is a mess right now. Everything is everywhere!!! Not enough cupboard space I say!! I have no room to put anything anywhere. The loft is great though really space efficient and comfortable but you gotta keep low. I've hit my head on the roof of it twice already while I was up there=P

Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Joseph for tomorrow. I'm sorry I forgot you told me it was your birthday on the same day as mine. I told you I have bad memory. Anyway thank you both (Linda and Joseph) for remembering mine and for the gift you sent. It was super sweet of you's =) and I love it!!!!

Back to unpacking and tidying up!...I wonder where Gem is...he's still not home...

No comments: