Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New songs uploaded yay!

G’day peeps. Its 12am and I’m up trying to study. Grrr so burnt up today. Started work at 9:30am today and didn’t finish till about 9pm. In the morning I was doing one of my privates and then a full shift at NOVA. Worst part is I’m also doing the exact same thing tomoz. Guess I can’t complain since it was overall my decision. Now I’ve got full time work, plus part time work plus part time study as well as other miscellaneous stuff on the side. I wonder how long I can keep this up. I heard some news at work today that made work seem shitface. A NOVA teacher was found in a bathtub murdered by one of her students sometime this week. Ekkk I’ll be sure not to piss off any of my students.

Anywayz the new apartment is going swell, besides the fact that everything is still a mess. But comfort wise everything is pretty much settled. I got no space to set up my practice drumkit now but then again I don’t really have any time to practice. School is kicking into the core part of the subject and I’m busting my ass just to keep my head above the water. Piano is also kicking off too with new more complicated things for me to learn. I can’t wait to go back to Australia and just chill for a while. Going home will be exciting, i'm sure nothing's changed but its still excited. I’m most excited by the mere fact that for the first time in my life, I can chill out back home with some money in my pocket. When I had time to chill back home I was either a super poor student or unemployed. 2 weeks of doing absolutely nothing!! YES! First thing i'm going to do is eat a pizza!!

We have no potential visitors for the next few months. I think initially everyone thought we were coming back after one year so everyone tried to come before the one year period was over. We fully maxed out on visitors I think. It was average one person per every two months.


I was in Tobu the other day, i went to a secluded toilet hidden on the top floor in a secret corner for a tinkle (not on purpose but because it was the nearest one) and to my surprise i heard this dude on the loo using the bidget thing that shoots water up ya ass to clean it and he was making all these noises like "ahhhhh" "ohhhh" "MmmM", i don't know about you but i think he was enjoying the experience a little too much there. I don't think he knew i was there cause i'm a silent tinkler. (the trick is to pee around the toilet bowl muahah) (too much info? i think so too) So i quickly ran out to save him the embrassment. I really wanted to see who it was though, so i hung around outside pretending to look at some sporting wear for a few minutes but no one came out. grrr maybe he wa still on the loo still enjoying himself with the spray.

Me best mate just got a new girlfriend this week. Watta player! He’s had like 2 girlfriends and a few lady friends since I’ve known him. Watta stud! I wonder if I would have had his winning streak if I was single here. I guess I’ll never know. Next week marks another year anniversary for the empress and I , (yes please send sympathy e-cards to jeremypham@hotmail.com). By golly, I can't even remember when i could make decisions without someone nagging in my ear. geeez

I should get back to studying before I get lazy and scrap the study session.

No comments: