Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Love is in the air

Happy Valentine's People!!

Mish is working at my workplace today, rode her to work this arvo. Nothing interesting happened really. Though on the way, Mish was overtaken by an old lady that wasn’t even trying and Mish was struggling to catch up to her haha Anyway, just came back from a pig out session with Alain. I need to part myself from this dude, how am I suppose to lose weight with the way he eats. After dropping Mish off at work we went for lunch at an Italian restaurant, Coffee, soup, a salad, spaghetti, cake and coke. O my gosh! My whole week’s diet ruined by one man!



my v'day gift yay!

I got a Valentine’s Day present from one of my students on Sunday. I got some nice little chocolates and a card, how sweet. She gave me a little present during the Xmas / New Year period too. Looks like I’ve have to give her something back on White day. Alain also just came back from a 3 day trip of Sendai. He bought us presents. Two little wooden doll thingies. It’s cute. So many gifts this week woo hoo



alain's present from SendaiR18+



Why is that on days you have off you always end up waking super early and can’t get back to sleep and on days when you have work no matter how much you sleep, it’s never enough. I guess it’s just Murphy’s Law eh?

2 more days till pay day yay!! First thing I’m going to do is buy a printer. Seriously going blind, been studying like a maniac lately and worst of all I still don’t understand anything. After two year studying this course part time I’ve realized why it’s so hard, I didn’t realize it was LAW I was studying! OMG how dumb am I? Lol Customs Law! My course has a 90% drop out rate by second year and an 85% fail rate on the final examinations. Grrr

Is anyone enjoying the songs put up? If you’ve noticed it’s mostly power ballads hehe I like foreign music especially Korean. There’s a Chinese song on my playlist, I don’t know what it’s called so I just called it Sher Sher sher because that’s every second word I hear haha (listen out fo it) I also put a file up with just a narrative i have no idea what she's saying but it sounds nice her voice, so gentle and sweet. It's different too all the nagging i'm use to. I just got a microphone for my online classooms so i might incorporated some recorded voice msgs on the site if i have something interesting to say, see how we go. Oh my Japanese band is finally on the way, official band meeting, 25th of February. Can't wait! So far it's two girls and 3 boys.

One of my students drew a picture of me, i think it really looks like me! what you guys think?

No comments: