Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Home Sweet Home

We're back in Australia, and it feels really strange. Everything feels bigger, esp my bedroom, it's like the size of half our Japanese apartment. Everytime i go to reach for the door i miss the door handle cause it's higher here and it's really neat being able to understand all conversations around ya. Best of all everyone speaks English (derrrr). The thing is, the most simple problems in Japan takes much time and difficulty to fix due to the language barrier. Besides my driver being a little out of wack and my room super dusty, it doesn't even feel like i even left Australia at all.

It's been GO GO GO since i've arrived, re-newed my drivers license, paid rego, got a new medicare card, re-newed my bank card, studying and finally I just finished my EXAM!! YAY!!! Now i can do other things. Miki is coming on the 1st. Will be busy taking her around the next few days. Melbourne is not so exciting, where to take her? aRGhhh

No comments: