Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Experience

I got me self a new bike on the weekend. A nice shiny blue one. It’s a little bigger than my first one; the wheels are bigger so with less effort it goes further, making it the best bike I’ve owned to date.

I finally went to Akira’s room. After hearing on the news about an English teacher being murdered by her friend/student, I’ve been pretty paranoid so I’ve been hesitating about visiting his room. I must say the visit was truly an expereience. In the car I kept thinking, “I hope he ain’t a crazy dude”, and just when I committed to trusting him, he turned into this forest area, super dark with no houses, cars or people in site. Instantly a few drops of pee started trickling down my leg.

He parked so I got out of the car and walked behind him in case he attacked me from behind. I swear it was pitch black. I couldn’t see where I was walking. Then he led me into this little warehouse. It looked like those scenes in the movies where they do illegal drug dealings and stuff. The dude lives on a construction site with all these machines and massive trucks. Right at the end of the warehouse was a door and behind it revealed a really long hallway with 5 black holes on each side that appeared to be empty rooms. It was like walking through a one of those haunted house attractions. I kept thinking something was going to jump out at me and attack me. We walked and walked and it seemed like forever. He lived alone at this place, 10 rooms and it’s just him that lives there, Strange! The thought was kinda scary.

Finally we reached his room and to my relief it was pretty normal besides the fact that it was this super old run down place and really small. There were numerous holes in the wall and the air conditioner was so old its remote control was attached to the system by a cord haha It was 100 times wost than the guesthouse julia mish and i went to in Nagano last time around. All in all, I’m still alive so I’m happy.

No comments: