Friday, November 10, 2006

Visitor number 2 - d jods

if anyone has been wondering why it's been mainly me that's been writing lately, its cuz mish is too lazy to do it now. Anywayz great news, Jodie came to visit us!! Has anyone ever heard Jodie sneeze? Sounds exactly like a cough. When she sneezes i dont know if she's coughing or sneezing haha. Oh and a it has been confirmed that lil joyce will be coming at the end of the month to visit as well...

If your wondering what the picture of the briefcase is, to make a long story short, work was throwing heaps of packaged tissues away because the promotion for this month was over and i thought it was such a waste so i took it all home. That's how i packaged it home. I thought it looked pretty cool, looks like a briefcase full of money.

The local utsunomiya police have been on high alert lately. I keep getting pulled over when riding my bike. DOn't know why they always pick me when its meant to be random. I look so innocent too. But den as soon as i start speaking english, they get al nervous and left me off. Actually i feel kinda dorkish and geeky riding my bike sometimes. Its kinda embarrassing especially riding home from work and with my students driving by and seeing me on my little red bike.

anyways was smiling today and saw myself in a mirror, ive realised something that has made me quiet sad. its my face. its very expressionless. Because i have such big cheeks, when i go to make a smirk, little smile or any expression, it looks the same as though ive done nothing. Why du i have to have such fat cheeks!!! Anywayz so i was smiling about something this morning when i walked passed the mirror, and when i saw myself I was surprised to see my face looking sooo expressionless!! so den i took a few steps back while holding my facial expression which was meant to be smiling and just felt So sad, so sad... whys is it that wen i put on weight it al goes straight to my cheeks? (ah hum, face) Even my 4-6year olds kinder kids pinch my cheeks when i teach them and its meant to be the other way around.


Thanks for the hair brush Jodie!

Jodie outside Utsunomiya station Free briefcase of tissues
(gem) people say i resemble this character what you fink? another random photo of when we went to Nikko last week
Gems and mish's trying to be artistic photo shots - which u fink is better?
Gem's shot Mish's shot

No comments: