Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Macca's Mate!

I just had Macca's for lunch!! You gotta love the burgers here...for example this new sesame prawn burger came out like a few days ago...http://ebipuri.com/ ~ Yummmo....!!! Oh and I found out something interesting the other day. Apparently, you know the character 'Ronald McDonald'? Well in Japan, McDonald's changed his name to 'Donald' because Japanese people find it hard to pronounce 'R'. So they all know him as ''Donaldo''. Interesting eh? Maybe not hehe =P but i think so and so do my students...

At the end of this month Jeremy and I and maybe Yuko plan to go up to Nikko. It's autumn here now and I've been told that the end of October is the best time to go there because all the leaves are changing colours and its very beautiful..so lots to look forward to and also Barny will be coming too at the end of the month...!! Jeremy, Alain and him can have a big reunion...secret mens business!!

We had Miyuki's going away party the other day. I'm actually quite sad she's left to go back home to Sendai. She was one of the people I seemed to have had more in common with here. That's the bad thing about working here, friends come and go. I had the same problem back home too with international friends, maybe I should be more selective with choosing friends when I go back home.
My workmatesShirokaya
and I didnt' forget...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MISS JUNEY PRUNEY!! cheers~

1 comment:

Gemmish said...

Buongiorno, Come stai? Dario e sempre in retardo in La Porchetta at Sofias.

Ahhh...si si...ovviamente
if you learn to speak fluently in Japanese within the next month, u can apply for the position.

Ciao Arrivederci a presto!!!