Monday, September 25, 2006

Harrroow

Getting lazy to update this page now...I'm waiting for Jeremy to come back home...Had a pretty good week at work. The week flew by pretty fast. We will be doing abit of overtime the coming month so we will be really flat out. One of my favourite students is leaving soon. He's going to Australia to study english. He had a going away party the other night, below are some pics.
Byeeee HideooooShouki singing to Neil LoL
Anyway Julia's in Milano, Italy now!!! We had a little voice chat the other day on MSN after accidently finding out Jeremy's laptop has an inbuilt mic. I wonder if I can Skype with my family back home, perhaps I'll try later.

During the bus ride on the way back from work today, I thought about my mum, I do miss her, it still doesn't feel real that she is gone. They'd be no problems back home if she was still around.

Anyway anyway guess what? I came across the first mean, rude Japanese person the other day and it so happened to be in the toilets haha..She's the cleaning lady at the shopping centre where I work. I can't be bothered going into the story but anyways after the toilet incident, everytime she sees me now, she greases me!!! haha...

Going to go have some party gyoza and flied lice with Gem now.

See you rater!!! (Don't you just love Japlish!!) Peace out~ Ruv Micherre

No comments: